FARM ESTANCIA VIRA – PARAGUAY
Pantanal area, Paraguay
7,650 HECTARS OF FARMLAND OFFERED FOR SALE AT US$ 6,500,000
Estancia Vira lies in the Pantanal area of Paraguay. Its size is ca. 7,650 hectare (ha) for USD 850 per ha for a total of ca. USD 6,500,000. It is a cattle ranch only and has a great location, being 5 km north of Fuerte Olimpo, the largest and only town in the area. Precipitation can be all year round and is on average 1100 mm per year, which means Estancia Vira has very good natural plant growth conditions provided by rain. Vira is completely fenced in with 33 km of perimeter fences. As it is bordering the Rio Paraguay it needs no fences toward the riverside. It has 19 cattle camps with 67 km of inside fences, but 29 km of inside fences need still to be done. It has all the infrastructure needed to raise and treat cattle.
There are also buildings for the management as well as for the staff. One great advantage is that the property has abundant natural grass growing between natural palm trees, as you can see in the pictures. Of course, we also have areas where we plant especially bred grass. For the natural grass between the palm trees, there are no costs involved, all you must do is fencing in the area. The Estancia can take up to 4000 cattle (young and old).
PARAGUAY IS A PERFECT PLACE FOR AGRICULTURAL BUSINESS
- 95% of the territory is suitable for food production, with competitive land prices
- Paraguay has the potential to triple it’s current agricultural output
- Easy access to a young, efficient, motivated and cost competitive workforce – 70% of the population is under the age of 35
- Paraguay’s subtropical sunshine, fertile soil and short wintersmake it ideal to grow high-quality citrus crops
- Access to key export markets with significant tariff advantages
- Competitive tax regime with tax benefits under law number 60/90 and Maquila Regime for International Investment(http://www.mic.gov.py/maquila/EN/)
- Lowest energy prices of the region(hydropower from dams).Paraguay consumes only about 10% of the energy produced; most of the energy is exported to Brazil.
INVEST NOW IN FARMALAND IN PARAGUAY!