FARM ESTANCIA VIRA – PARAGUAY
Pantanal area, Paraguay
7,650 HECTARS OF FARMLAND OFFERED FOR SALE AT US$ 6,500,000
Farm Estancia Vira lies in the Pantanal area of Paraguay. Its size is 7,650 ha. It is a cattle ranch only and has a great location, being 5 km north of Fuerte Olimpo, the largest and only town in the area. The farm is completely fenced in with 33 km of perimeter fences. As it is bordering the Rio Paraguay it needs no fences toward the riverside.
THE PERFECT PLACE FOR CATTLE RISING WITH ALL SUPPORTING INFRASTRUCTURE
There are also buildings for the management as well as for the staff. One great advantage is that the property has abundant natural grass growing between natural palm trees, as you can see in the pictures. Precipitation can be all year round and is on average 1100 mm per year, which means Estancia Vira has very good natural plant growth conditions provided by rain. Of course, the farm also has areas where especially bred grass is growing. For the natural grass between the palm trees, there are no costs involved, all you must do is fencing in the area. The Estancia can support up to 4000 cattle (young and old).
PARAGUAY IS A PERFECT PLACE FOR AGRICULTURAL BUSINESS
- 95% of the territory is suitable for food production, with competitive land prices
- Paraguay has the potential to triple it’s current agricultural output
- Easy access to a young, efficient, motivated and cost competitive workforce – 70% of the population is under the age of 35
- Paraguay’s subtropical sunshine, fertile soil and short wintersmake it ideal to grow high-quality citrus crops
- Access to key export markets with significant tariff advantages
- Competitive tax regime with tax benefits under law number 60/90 and Maquila Regime for International Investment (http://www.mic.gov.py/maquila/EN/)
- Lowest energy prices of the region(hydropower from dams).Paraguay consumes only about 10% of the energy produced; most of the energy is exported to Brazil.
INVEST NOW IN FARMALAND IN PARAGUAY!